Women @ The Europas
- 0 Comments
In order to address the gender imbalance at tech conferences, we’ve set aside a limited number of highly discounted tickets for both the VIP exclusive event PathFounders and The Europas Conference & Awards, specifically for women tech startup founders.
To apply for this, JUST FILL OUT THIS FORM.
Not only will key investors and tech founders be attending, but the conference will witness the first public flight by the UK’s first rocket man, and a performance by smash hit singer songwriter Gabrielle Aplin.
The Europas is:
• A one-day conference with awesome speakers & breakouts
• No secret VIP rooms, so you get to MEET the Speakers
• A Founders-only, VIP ticket (PathFounders) for fund-raising and networking
• Key Founders and investors speaking or attending
• Expert speeches, discussions, and Q&A
• Intimate “breakout” sessions with key players on vertical topics
• The opportunity to meet almost everyone in those small groups
• Journalists from major tech titles, newspapers and broadcasters
• A stunning awards dinner and party for the hottest startups and investors
• All on one day to maximise your time in London
• More interacting and making contacts!
The Europas will be accompanied by a parallel track the day before and after called PathFounders — the exclusive, invitation-only event for startup Founders and Investors, in particular those raising funding at an early stage.
PathFounders is a new invitation-only event for start-ups in fund-raising mode. This is for the future ‘moonshot entrepreneurs’ networking with their future investors and partners. On the days either side of The Europas Awards, we will bring together 100 of Europe’s hottest early-stage Founders, together with Europe’s best Investors in a relaxed environment, with amazing hospitality. PathFounders will be an “upgrade” ticket for existing Europas attendees.
Please share with your network of women founders!
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3239 9325
- The hottest tech startups of 2017 rocked London at The Europas Awards
- The Europas is donating profits to British Red Cross UK Solidarity Fund supporting victims of the UK terrorist attacks
- Q + A with Funeralbooker CEO Ian Strang, 2016 Winner of Pitch Roulette
- Grab a Demo Table, pitch your startup to investors/press @The Europas, June 13, London
- Harry Stebbings and more join #PathFounders at #TheEuropas, June 13, London